Sashas Blend is safe for both dogs and cats.
This product solution is a must if your dog is:
- Large breed
- A Working or Sports Dog
- Showing signs of slowing down and stiffness due to old age
- Young puppies still developing their joints, especially in larger breeds (4 – 24 months)
Or is suffering from:
- Hip or Elbow Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Spondylosis (a degenerative arthritis, osteoarthritis, of the spinal vertebra and related tissue. If severe, it may cause pressure on nerve roots with subsequent pain or paresthesia in the limbs)
- Stiff or Painful Joints
- Joint Injury
- Reduced Joint Mobility
- Is about to undergo Joint Surgery
- Is recovering from Joint Surgery
How Does it Work?
Sashas Blend reduces pain and inflammation, and protects joints from breakdown associated with arthritis and other inflammatory cartilage conditions.
Interpath has scientifically proven that the ingredients in Sashas Blend:
1. Significantly reduce PGE2 production* (reduces pain and inflammation)
2. Increase cartilage cell viability and decrease the loss of GAG’s from the cartilage matrix * (reduces cartilage breakdown)
3. Inhibit Nitric Oxide Production* (reduces the pain sensation and damaging oxidation of cell membranes within the joint)
4. Safe to take Long term – Protect the stomach and other organs (Components of Sashas Blend are known to help protect the gastro-intestinal tract and other organs)
Sashas Blend Powder is to be mixed well with food or drink. 1 level teaspoon = 5ml (approx 2.27 grams)
Note: Give half the recommended dose indicated on the jar for the first week of use. * Contents are not to be heated
***Do not administer to your pet if they have an allergy to shellfish.