PROTEXIN Soluble is a biological product which helps to ensure a beneficial balance of digestive tract micro-organisms. It is a multiple-strain probiotic powder safe for use in all animals.
• PROTEXIN Soluble has a broad-spectrum action because it contains nine different organisms. Probiotics are very sensitive and can be destroyed by heat and stomach acids. But PROTEXIN Soluble is made by a special process to ensure full potency at time of use: the organisms are first freeze-dried and then enclosed in a protective coating.
• PROTEXIN Soluble also aids in the control of scours (diarrhoea) of non-specific or dietary origin.
• PROTEXIN Soluble should always be used during and after antibiotic therapy to restore stomach microflora (which are destroyed by antibiotics).
PROTEXIN Soluble should be used:
• During the first few weeks after birth.
• Before, during, and after stress situations (e.g. changes in food, environment, transportation, or surgical procedures).
• To mothers before giving birth and before and during weaning.
• As a routine follow-up to antibiotic therapy.
• Regular use helps to prevent gastric disturbances and keeps animals healthy.
Directions for use:
PROTEXIN Soluble is a palatable powder which can be added to milk, milk replacer or water, or simply added to the animal's food. One heaped medicine measure = 5g.
Dogs and cats: 2g (½ a medicine measure) daily
PROTEXIN Soluble may be used for all animals including pregnant and lactating animals. It is completely harmless and there are no withdrawal periods or any other restrictions on its use
• 250 g
• 1kg tub available on request